Thursday 16 May 2013

The last blog at the end of the street.

Okay fellow horrorphiles, so if you're here then you know who I am and you probably are aware that I write another blog on blogger.com named "The Big Movie Review Blog" where I review anything in terms of film.

Deep down in my dirt depraved little heart exists an old school horrorhound who adores the genre and it's history in film. I love movies of all types and so the big movie review blog will continue as normal, reviewing flicks from a variety of genres and years. This, though, will be my little nook to devote to the horror side of things.

So if you dig Fulci, Romero and Bava. If you like zombies, vampires, serial killers and monsters of all kinds. If you enjoy gore, terror, darkness and evil then please stop by this place once in a while and check out the reviews.

I have friends who do some awesome blogging in the horror field also, please check out the following blogs for something truly special.

Stigmatophilia's gore splattered corner of insanity!

Video Nasty A Week Vol.1

Video Nasty A Week Vol.2 - Beyond Nasty

And dont forget to keep up with my other movie blog that I mentioned earlier...

The Big Movie Review Blog!

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to wipe the blood off your feet on the way out.

SPLAT!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait! Cheers for the plug btw ;)

    ReplyDelete